All epilators remove your unwanted body hair, at least most of them do and that is where the similarities end. Every company has their own models with their own unique features. Some of them work great, while others make you wonder what the product designers were thinking. To help eliminate some of the confusion you may be feeling about epilators, we have decided to highlight one of our favorites, Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator, White Gray.
Features of Phillips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator
Phillips is a leading name in technical innovation and it is apparent in their Satinelle epilators. With features and options to make hair removal easy and painless, you’ll see why Phillips is one of the best epilator for pubic hair. Some of the amazing features include:
- Two-speed settings allow you to use the epilator in your most sensitive areas.
- The head is removable and washable making hygiene and cleaning a breeze.
- An efficiency cap helps keep the epilator against your skin so you can catch all of the hair the first time.
- 21 hypoallergenic discs make it easy for you to get even the most stubborn hairs and remove them from their root.
- An ergonomic grip keeps the epilator firmly in your hand.
- Enjoy smooth legs for weeks with Philips Satinelle. Gently removes hairs from the root for longer lasting results.
- Easy to use: 2 speed settings to grab thinner and thicker hairs
- Easy to hold: ergonomic grip
- Washable epilation head for extra hygiene and easy cleaning
- Sensitive cap to remove unwanted hairs
Key Hair Removal Features
While it’s nice to know that the epilator is easy to clean and fits comfortably in your hand, you want to know how well it removes your unwanted body hair. Here are some of the innovative features Phillips has come up with to improve your skin, and your experience with their epilators.
- There are 21 rotating discs that are capable of pulling over 600 little hairs a second. This means your epilating time is shorter and since you don’t have to keep going over the area drastically less painful.
- Two speeds mean that you can safely use the epilator on your most sensitive areas. A low gentle setting for your bikini and facial area, and a higher setting for larger areas. The higher speed can pull up to 700 hairs a second, meaning you are done much faster. It works well as an epilator for men as they tend to have coarser hair.
- The efficiency cap is great for soothing your sensitive skin, especially around your bikini area. You can still have perfectly smooth skin down there, only with a lot less pain.
- Phillips can also grab multiple hair lengths, which is a concern for women who don’t want to have to return to the same area over and over. While the perfect hair length is between 3 to 4 millimeters, Phillips Satinelle can remove hair as short as 0.5 mm.
You may recognize the company name Phillips from their innovative lighting technology, but the company has been committed to making advanced health and lifestyle products for years. With the introduction of the first Philips light bulb over 120 years ago, the company has been steadily releasing revolutionary products. Philips is based in the Netherlands, and has offices worldwide. They are already the leader in men’s shaving and grooming products and are quickly becoming the next innovative leader in women’s hair removal systems. On a side note, Philips has also joined the United Nations Global Compact, where they are working to improve our environment and human rights around the world.
With over 60,000 registered patents and new design awards every year, it is no surprise to us that the Philips epilator is making the favorites list of women and men worldwide. Their Satinelle epilator gives you the smooth skin that you’ve always wanted with little fuss and no mess. It is powerful enough to remove tough, coarse hair and still gentle enough to use on extremely sensitive areas. See why Philips is consistently leading the competition with their latest revolutionary product.
Last update on 2022-08-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API