You aren’t the only one doing this, if you’re seeking an epilator for men. Men’s hair tends to be thicker than women’s. Among many male grooming products, epilators for men are one of the most hunted for things. Now there are many reasons why epilating can be somewhat different for women and men.
Men generally have rougher skin and thicker hair that might be somewhat challenging to remove from the roots as essentially with women epilators. There are many best epilator for guys accessible the market today. The majority of the guys doesn’t prefer to use an epilator for hair elimination procedure. The men simply tend to shave the hair off using electronic razors rather than trying to remove from it’s roots.
There are many best epilator for men available in the market today. Most of the men doesn’t prefer to use a epilator for hair elimination process. They simply tend to shave off the hair using electronic razors instead of trying to remove from it’s roots.
Shaving Vs Epilator For Men – What’s The Best Way To Remove Hair?
They mostly want to just remove the facial hair unlike women’s who need to remove hair in different parts of the body. While shaving is the most easiest way, but still it has it’s own set of advantages and disadvantages. Some of these are described below in detail.
- It’s much easier, convenient, quick and doesn’t take much time.
- It involves less pain when compared with waxing, shaving or using a epilator for men.
- It can be used instantly and no extra attachments are required especially if it’s a electric razor.
- It’s the traditional way of how men have been removing facial hair for over a decade. They have been getting used to it from the early days.
- It can cause skin irritation and doesn’t protect the skin from bacteria.
- Shaving doesn’t 100% guarantee to remove all the hair and it might miss the invisible one’s.
- It might be not suitable for male body hair removal process.
- It might lead to unexpected bleeding from the skin if it’s not handled properly.
So friends, as we said it’s always better to select the epilator for men‘s face. This device is usually inexpensive, convenient and probably the correct hair elimination technique.
Unlike shaving, an epilator can be used in different parts of the body such as legs, underarms, facial hair and in sensitive areas. It also possible to remove the black hair using this device.
These units normally cost around 50$ to 100$ that can last for a long period of time. These doesn’t need assistance to be used unlike shaving where you have to be careful with sharp blades.
Top 3 Best Epilator For Men
You can read this epilator for women reviews article to read the reviews of the popular models on Amazon. We have reviewed the top 5 epilator for men in the market.
We can directly check-out the Amazon #1 epilator model in the sidebar. If you don’t have sufficient amount of time, just check-out our top recommended models below. This can help you to pick the finest epilator for men.
1.Emjoy AP-18MS Emagine Epilator For Men
This is actually the strongest epilator on the marketplace, featuring 72 metallic tweezers with dual opposed heads, which is ideal for men as it’ll go faster removing their hair that is coarse and thick.
Thus, the number of passes needed to eliminate all the hair has dramatically reduced along with the skin discomfort also. You can use it to remove the hair as a recommendation and from the neck down, you shouldn’t use it on your face because this region is too sensitive for this device.
Epilation is better to trim your hair at a convenient span to make the procedure painless. Also, in the event you’d like to skip an epilation, you can just shave the hair together with the shaver head and you’re done for now.
Emjoi is, in addition, known for silver ion technology and its patented glide technology, which were included in this apparatus as well, supplying an excellent antimicrobial protection and making the epilator simple to move on the curved regions of the body with less aggravation.
Also, the middle lifting fingers are a nice feature as it ensures that hair as little as 0.4mm is epilated too. Their function would be to lift the level or short hair up for the tweezers to catch it and remove it.
Its ergonomically designed makes the device simpler to use, hold and maneuver around the body.
A epilator for guys has to have a strong motor, multiple speed settings to work fast on big areas, like torso, back or legs along with a particular designed head to defend the skin.
The Emjoi AP-18SM has all of these characteristics. Here you have it, the very best epilator for guys, created specially for you.
2. Braun Silk-Epil Xpressive Pro 7681 Epilator
This epilator is not designed particularly for guys, but the majority of the men also popular it’s. In addition, it has got some expectational reviews and ratings on Amazon from male customers. It has an apparatus that is compact, efficient, powerful and user friendly.
It’s a wet and dry model that is cordless. It will help to remove the smallest hair from it’s root. It’s 40 tweezers for hair removal process that is ideal.
The best part is it comprises 5 additional attachments including a trimmer cap as well as a shaver head that are essential for guys.
Overall, it is an ideal epilator for men.
3. Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator
This is additionally another epilator that’s not particularly intended for guys, because of most of the men amazing attachments and benefits, but still it use it. It helps to remove the hair from it is root comfortably with no mess.
It’s more painless compared with shaving and waxing. It is especially suitable for guys with sensitive skin and prevent irritation or the skin abrasion.
It’s a washable and removable head. It’s two speed settings while functioning, to control the blade speed. You can directly check the Philips HP6576 Epilator on Amazon. It’s also an ideal string of best epilator for mens.
Things To Consider When selecting A Epilator For Men
- Men have bigger pores, tougher skin, and more oil glands. Male hormones make hair thicker and men have more body hair than girls. You need an epilator that can remove lots of hair in an efficient manner since guys have more body hair.
- Then do the pain if you can handle it. Plucking hairs at exactly the same time is distressing, but the results are worth it.
- Men have rougher hair and tearing it at the root is going to hurt the very first time will harm If you have never removed hair from the root in your own body. The more severe pain you’ll feel the more hair you have.
- The bottom line is it will damage. Just prepare your head. Besides girls go through more pain giving birth. Now that is pain. Occasionally guys wonder how girls feel and can epilate with no pain. The more you epilate, the less it will hurt.
Bottom line, if you’re wondering which is the best epilator for men, at here you will find your answer.