If you seek a trimmer that is not only capable of trimming your facial hair but also any kind of hair on their body the Philips Norelco Bodygroom is for you. If you’re one of these men, the Philips BodyGroom Pro Norelco BG2040/49 may be a good choice for you as it is an excellent, all around electric trimmer/clipper that has the ability to precisely cut any hair in any style with ease. Many are impressed by what it has to offer.
The Good for Philips Norelco BodyGroom BG2040/49
- Head of the unit is designed to pivot with the contour of your body or face. This makes for a close, comfortable shave that conforms to different slopes and angles that can be somewhat difficult to deal with other models.
- All of the materials used to make the Philips Norelco BG2040/49 BodyGroom Pro are hypo-allergenic which helps to prevent any outbreaks in rashes or skin sores that make for irritating results.
- Cordless so you can take it with you on the go. Never deal with cables or cords when you’re finished using it, just place it directly back on the included charging stand to make sure it’s full of power next time you put it to use.
- Built with rounded blades to prevent your skin from being nicked or scratched.
- Can be used in a wet or dry environment. Take it with you while you’re showering, or use it when your skin is completely dry whichever you prefer.
- Comfortable to hold in your hand since it has been designed with a rubber grip on each side that fits the average hand perfectly. This makes for less fatigue when in the middle of a trim.
- LED Battery indicator tells you if the battery is full or if its low and needs to be charged up prior to use.
- Included is a 45-day money back guarantee by Philips Norelco if you’re unsatisfied, along with a 2-year warranty in case of any failure.
- 5 different length settings to make for a precise cut each time to an exact length that you desire.
- Charges in approximately one hour and lasts around 50 minutes on one charge.
- Price tends to be a bit more expensive than other trimmers, however, it is likely because it has so many features and options.
- Some rare cases of battery failure or not holding a long enough charge, but an issue like this can usually be worked out by sending it into Philips within the warranty time.
The Bottom Line
Phillips is known for creating some really nice products. They have been around for decades and the Philips Norelco BodyGroom Pro seems to be an excellent combination of all of their trimmers into one. It has outstanding features that shine above other makes and models and overall I’d say it makes for a very nice choice.