You aren’t the only one doing this if you’re seeking an epilator for men. Men’s hair tends to be thicker than women’s. Among many male grooming products, epilators for men are one of the most hunted for things. Now there are many reasons why epilating can be somewhat different for women and men.
Men generally have rougher skin and thicker hair that might be somewhat challenging to remove from the roots as essentially with women’s epilators. There are many best epilator for guys accessible the market today. The majority of the guys doesn’t prefer to use a mens epilator for hair elimination procedure. The men simply tend to shave the hair off using electronic razors rather than trying to remove from it’s roots.
There are many best epilators for men available in the market today. Most men don’t prefer to use an epilator for hair elimination process. They simply tend to shave off the hair using electronic razors instead of trying to remove from its roots.
Shaving Vs Epilator For Men – What’s The Best Way To Remove Hair?
They mostly want to just remove the facial hair, unlike women who need to remove hair in different parts of the body. While shaving is the easiest way, but still it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Some of these are described below in detail.
- It’s much easier, convenient, quick, and doesn’t take much time.
- It involves less pain when compared with waxing, shaving, or using an epilator for men.
- It can be used instantly and no extra attachments are required especially if it’s an electric razor.
- It’s the traditional way of how men have been removing facial hair for over a decade. They have been getting used to it from the early days.
- It can cause skin irritation and doesn’t protect the skin from bacteria.
- Shaving doesn’t 100% guarantee to remove all the hair and it might miss the invisible ones.
- It might be not suitable for the male body hair removal process.
- It might lead to unexpected bleeding from the skin if it’s not handled properly.
So friends, as we said it’s always better to select the epilator for men‘s faces. This device is usually inexpensive, convenient, and probably the correct hair elimination technique.
Unlike shaving, an epilator can be used in different parts of the body such as legs, underarms, facial hair, and in sensitive areas. It also possible to remove the black hair using this device.
These units normally cost around 50$ to 100$ which can last for a long period of time. They don’t need assistance to be used, unlike shaving where you have to be careful with sharp blades.
Top 3 Best Epilator For Men
You can read this epilator for women reviews article to read the reviews of the popular models on Amazon. We have reviewed the top 3 epilators for men in the market.
We can directly check-out the Amazon #1 epilator model in the sidebar. If you don’t have a sufficient amount of time, just check out our top recommended models below. This can help you to pick the finest epilator for men.
1.Emjoy AP-18MS Emagine Epilator For Men
This is actually the strongest epilator on the marketplace, featuring 72 metallic tweezers with dual opposed heads, which is ideal for men as it’ll go faster removing their hair that is coarse and thick.
Thus, the number of passes needed to eliminate all the hair has dramatically reduced along with the skin discomfort also. You can use it to remove the hair as a recommendation and from the neck down, you shouldn’t use it on your face because this region is too sensitive for this device.
Epilation is better to trim your hair at a convenient span to make the procedure painless. Also, in the event you’d like to skip an epilation, you can just shave the hair together with the shaver head and you’re done for now.
Emjoi is, in addition, known for silver ion technology and its patented glide technology, which were included in this apparatus as well, supplying excellent antimicrobial protection and making the epilator simple to move on the curved regions of the body with less aggravation.
Also, the middle lifting fingers are a nice feature as it ensures that hair as little as 0.4mm is epilated too. Their function would be to lift the level or short hair up for the tweezers to catch it and remove it.
It is ergonomically designed makes the device simpler to use, hold and maneuver around the body.
An epilator for guys has to have a strong motor, multiple speed settings to work fast on big areas, like the torso, back, or legs along with a particularly designed head to defend the skin.
The Emjoi AP-18SM has all of these characteristics. Here you have it, the very best emjoi epilator for guys, created especially for you.
2.Braun Epilator Silk-épil 9 9-890 Mens Epilator
This epilator is not designed particularly for guys, but it is also popular with the majority of men. In addition, it has got some expectational reviews and ratings on Amazon from male customers. It has an apparatus that is compact, efficient, powerful, and user-friendly.
It’s a wet and dry model that is cordless. It will help to remove the smallest hair from its root. It’s 40 tweezers for the hair removal process is ideal.
The best part is it comprises 5 additional attachments including a trimmer cap as well as a shaver head that are essential for guys.
Overall, it is an ideal men’s epilator.
- LONG-LASTING RESULTS: epilate once and get smooth skin for up to 4 weeks with America’s #1 epilator brand
- INCLUDES: bikini trimmer for precise hair removal on bikini line
- EFFICIENT: remove 4x shorter hair than wax, adapts to every contour for an efficient epilation, even in difficult areas like the knee and underarm
- CONVENIENT: as easy as shaving, as long-lasting as wax for salon-like smooth skin at-home. Cordless and rechargeable
- 100% WATERPROOF: you can use in the shower or bath. Epilation becomes virtually painless with frequent use in water
3. Philips BRE235/04 Satinelle Mens Epilator
This is additionally another epilator that’s not particularly intended for guys, because of most of the amazing attachments and benefits, but still, it uses it. It helps to remove the hair from it is root comfortably with no mess.
It’s more painless compared with shaving and waxing. It is especially suitable for guys with sensitive skin and prevents irritation or skin abrasion.
It’s a washable and removable head. It’s two-speed settings while functioning, to control the blade speed. You can directly check the Philips BRE235 mens epilator on Amazon. It’s also an ideal contender for the best epilator for men.
- Enjoy smooth legs for weeks with Philips Satinelle. Gently removes hairs from the root for longer lasting results.
- Easy to use: 2 speed settings to grab thinner and thicker hairs
- Easy to hold: ergonomic grip
- Washable epilation head for extra hygiene and easy cleaning
- Sensitive cap to remove unwanted hairs
Things To Consider When Selecting A Mens Epilator
- Men have bigger pores, tougher skin, and more oil glands. Male hormones make hair thicker and men have more body hair than girls. You need an epilator that can remove lots of hair in an efficient manner since guys have more body hair.
- Then do the pain if you can handle it. Plucking hairs at exactly the same time is distressing, but the results are worth it.
- Men have rougher hair and tearing it at the root is going to hurt the very first time will harm If you have never removed hair from the root in your own body. The more severe pain you’ll feel the more hair you have.
- The bottom line is it will damage. Just prepare your head. Besides girls go through more pain giving birth. Now that is pain. Occasionally guys wonder how girls feel and can epilate with no pain. The more you epilate, the less it will hurt.
Bottom line, if you’re wondering which is the best epilator for men, here you will find your answer.
Last update on 2022-05-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API